Your StormProtector® Motorcycle Shelter is the only motorcycle Shelter on sale in the UK that is made from quenched steel. Why is this important??? Quench steel is steel that has been super heated and then suddenly cooled, making the resulting quenched steel super strong, lightweight, typically 80% stronger and 25% lighter than galvanised steel, Quenched Steel is highly rust resistance. Please see image 4 which compares the thickness of our frame with a typical galvanised steel frame, too achieve the same strength. In reality no other motorcycle shelter frame is as strong as the StormProtector® frame. Why are all other motorcycle shelters sold in the UK market made of galvanised steel??? Because it cheap to produce and you can use poor quality steel in the production process; quenched steel requires more complex skills/technology, more expensive steel, superior quality steel (or the steel will fracture during the quenching (cooling) process), so the overall costs are much higher. Your StormProtector® Motorcycle shelter frame comes with a 1 year guarantee plus 2 year additional warranty if registered at quenchedSteelshelter@gmail.com within 30 days of making your purchase. Not only is Your StormProtector® Motorcycle Shelter made for Quenched steel but it comes with a Water Ripple powder coating which is super durable, prevents paint from cracking, has anti scratching properties, maximises the life of the quenched steel and looks gorgeous. Your StormProtector® Motorcycle shelter as a unique interlocking frame shelter attachment, on front of the frame, designed to withstand winds of 100 mph, by increasing the area of the frame in contact with the shelter and lowering the key wind resistance point. The StormProtector® Motorcycle shelter is the Usain Bolt of the Motorshelter World, its, fast, quick and easy to assemble. Clear instructions, will take two adults about 10 minutes to construct.
- Guaranteed not to rust. The StormProtector ® Motorcycle shelter is the only motorcycle shelter whose frame is made from quenched steel in the UK (steel that has super heated and cool quickly, to strength it) 80% stronger and 25% lighter than galvanised steel. Anti sag roof design ensures water runs off the cover prevents water pooling.
- StormProtector® Motorcycle frame comes with a 1 year guarantee plus 2 year additional warranty if registered at quenchedSteelshelter@gmail.com within 30 days of purchase. Frame coated in Water Ripple powder coating which is super durable, prevents paint from cracking, has anti scratching properties, maximises the life of the quenched steel frame.
- Unique interlocking frame cover attachment, on front of frame, designed to withstand winds of 100mph and remain attached to the motorcycle frame. By increasing the area of the frame in contact with the cover and lowering the key wind resistance point.
- 100% Waterproof cover made from 300D coated polyester with PVC coating (heavier, stronger, more robust version material used in modern tents and gazebos, design to be lightweight, durable and super strong). Designed to protect against Ultraviolet light, dust and debris. Fully ventilated sides with Velcro covers side vents for improved air circulation.
- Approximate Dimensions of StormProtector® Motorcycle Shelter : Width – 105 cm (3ft 5′), Height – 156cm ( 5ft 1), Depth – 272cm ( 8ft 9′) ‘