Strong and heavy duty fabrics used for jeans construction. Original Dupont TM kevlar® aramid fibres used to protect critical areas. Dupont TM and kevlar® are registered trademarks of e.i. Du pont de nemours and company. Protection lining used in these jeans covered more area than other jeans available in market. Protective lining provide protection against abrasion, cuts and heat. Protection lining also flame resistant up to 400c and cut resistant. Removable knee protector pocket provided to use knee protector if required (free ce approved hip and knee protectors are also provided). Fitting: similar to British home store (BHS) normal fashion jeans fitting comes in straight fitting. Heavy duty and strong fabrics but very comfortable and looks like normal fashion jeans. Luxury cuts. Heavy duty double stitched construction. High quality zip and button used for fastening. Full refund (including postage) guaranteed if not happy with quality. Happy to exchange size without any additional postage charges.
- Heavy Duty and Strong 14oz Denim Fabrics Used for Jeans Construction
- Which Provide Protection against Heat, Cut and Abrasion. DuPontTM and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks of E.I. Du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- Protection Lining Used in these jeans covered more areas than others jeans available in the market
- Critical Area like Hip, Knees and Tighs are Reinforced by DupontTM KEVLAR® aramid fibres At Hip, Tighs and Knees.
- Hip and Knee Protector Pocket Provided for Protectors (Free CE Approved Hip and Knee protectors are also provided)