The most attractive points of our sports camera Warrior G1S:
1. Starlight Sensor for night version: The 1st Night-oriented Camera in the world, 1080P HD Resolution, always colorful Video/Photo against Low-light condition;
Here is a comparison show with other Brands:
GoPro VS Warrior G1S at low illumination: https://youtu.be/E2LX1ZyCTho
GoPro VS Warrior G1S at No light: https://youtu.be/7TWuSNLCieY
2. Continuous Power Supply: Built-in 3400mAh Lithium-ion Battery, Big Power Supply Capacity, 7-hour continuous Recording, 12-month Super-long Standby!
3. 32GB Built-in MicroSD Card, H.265 & H 264 Hybrid Video Compression Technology: In the same resolution, it can save around 40% more storage space than any other cameras that are with H.264 compression.
Out-door sportsman, come on!
* Built-in G-sensor
* 0.6 second Top-speed startup
* ECO start-stop technology
* Free iOS and Android App
* Built-in WiFi and Wireless remote controller
* Sensor: Sony IMX291 2.13MP Starlight Sensor
* Sensor Resolution: 2.13M (1945*1097)
* Video Compression: H.265/H.264
* Image Resolution: 2MP
* Burst Mode: 5fps
* FOV: 165°, wide view angle
* Time lapse Capture: Support
* Countdown Photograph: Support
* Video Resolution: 1080p@30fps, 720p@60fps, 720p@30fps, 1024*576@120fps
* Playback by frame: Support
* Storage: Built-in 32GB MicroSD card
* Weight: 149g (5.25oz) , easy to carry
* Dimension: 44*44*115(mm)
* 360°Protection: Waterproof, shake-proof, fogged-proof, break-proof, dust-proof
* Waterproof without a case, up to 5 meters
1 x WIFI Sports Camera
1 x Remote Control
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
- G- Sensor： Warrior G1S has G-sensor built-in. With its top-speed startup ability, Warrior G1S could be able to record all the truth by recording or capturing any kinds of shoots that might occur in a car accident.
- Top-Speed Startup (0.6 Second), a Press-And-Shoot： Warriors G1S is with 0.6 second top-speed startup for record and snapshot, and it can capture every wonderful moments at any time in anywhere.
- H.265 compression： Warrior G1S uses H.265 and H.264 hybrid video compression technology. In the same resolution, it can save around 40% more storage space than any other cameras that are with H.264 compression. Warrior G1S has 32 GB micro SD card built-in which equals 80 GB storage of any H.264 cameras.
- Starlight Sensor： Warrior G1S uses Sony starlight sensor, which is 2.13M effective pixel back-illuminated CMOS image sensors with improved sensitivity in the visible- light and near infrared light regions.
- Built-in 3400mAh Lithium-ion Battery： Warrior G1S uses Panasonic NCR 18650 3400mAH high density lithium-ion battery.